Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Rusted grunge key

I made another Atc for my display this morning now the weather has finally cooled down. Was too hot to do anything except sunbathe lol. I wanted to try and create one atc that I didn't use any stamping on. I upcycled a piece of  cardboard packaging that I cut out with my atc die then put some gesso and some vintage photo distress ink on it. I then added a piece of text paper, some tissue paper and tape. I used alpha tiles to spell the word fly and used the rusting technique to embellish my key. I then added a piece of twine to the side and gave myself a pat on the back for staying away from the stamps! 
Have had some more Christmas dies delivered that I ordered so must get cracking with Christmas stuff. I am determined to be organised this year!Dont know how that will pan out though ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment