Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

Creative chemistry day 3

Another amazing day learning some great techniques. Loved the smudge printing and photo tinting techniques best. 
I think that the smudge printing makes amazing backgrounds and think it is something I will use quite a lot. 
I used the photo tinting technique on an image of my brother when he was small and loved how it turned out. I also used the distress glitter on the stars for this tag and like the chunkiness of the coloured distress in comparison to the rock candy version. 
Had a go at brayered stains which makes another interesting background, and my faux glass is still drying. Found that one a little fiddly but that's because the bottles are so small lol. Well that's another day done, hoping to do day 2 later. I have been naughty and not done them in order as I was dying to try the smudge stamping. Another great day of techniques ahead. Can't wait :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment